Covid -19 Policy – 15th April 2020 – we are continuing to provide services as normal
Nick Milne Garden Services are continually following Public Health England guidance regarding Coronavirus and will remain operating at this present time. This extremely unfortunate circumstance coincides with a time when growth in the gardens and grounds will be at its height so we will be under some pressure to ensure we keep up with our service levels.
We are taking reasonable and hopefully effective steps in response to the threat of the Coronavirus in order to protect our staff, families, clients and wider community.
Although we work outdoors and have minimum day to day client interaction, I feel it is appropriate for us to take these additional measures to ensure we are doing our part in attempting to control the spread of the Virus.
Until further notice…
1. We will be ensuring we follow government advice on isolating any staff from work for 7 days that are showing any symptoms of persistent coughs, a Fever or feeling unwell.
2. We kindly ask all clients to cease all on-site contact with our staff. Please direct any requests via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone to 01753 643612
3. We thank many of our clients for providing the teams with a Tea or Coffee whilst we work on site, however in the current climate, I ask that even these grateful gestures are put on hold.
4. For further control measures, we will not be entering into or signing in or out of any reception areas on jobs.
5. We will put on hold any works that require access in or through client’s homes. As the situation is ever evolving, things are likely to change fast. We will do our best to keep up our service levels.
6. We will be operating a skeleton crew of one team member per van and maintaining a minimum distance of 2m between all members of the public and other staff at all times. Other team members will follow in their own cars to maintain staffing levels on site whilst minimising the risks of lone working.
Please do understand that due to potential staff shortages we may have to work with reduced staff at some stage in order to protect others, but will endeavour to keep up as much as we possibly can. We also ask all our clients to also be considerate in settling any invoices as soon as they viably can to ensure we can keep all our staff wages and business costs in these uncertain times
NM Garden Services Limited trading as
Nick Milne Garden Services
Bathurst House, 50 Bathurst Walk, Iver, Buckinghamshire, SL0 9BH
Registered in England No: 7969551
T: 01753 643 612 - M: 07832 144 935
Copyright © 2020 Nick Milne Garden Services